Translate

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog 8: How To Shade Basic Anime Hair With Only Pencil Or Color Of Choice

     Wassup again! And now I'm here with a tutorial! The materials are:
     Materials:
        -Paper
     Tools:
        - Eraser
        - Pencil( I use a compass because reasons)
  Step 1: Take your piece of paper, and start drawing your face and basic outline of the hair.
  Step 2: Then start shading. Shade backwards from the tips of your hair and where another object is blocking the hair.
  Step 3: Continue from the darkest shade up with a lighter stroke of the pencil.
  Step 4: Repeat step 3 once more. Now shade a little part of the top of the head with the same stroke that you used for step 4.
  Step 4.5: Remember to leave out the parts that is blocked out of the rest of the hair with the curved lines to add light to it. It depends. This is the basic.
 And there's the product at step 4! I hope you like it! And stay tuned for a video tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. Really good step by step post on drawing! I want to try this but I'm sure it won't be as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Edwin! I'm sure you can do it better with some practice!

    ReplyDelete