Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blog 6: DREAMCATCHER GIVES MEH IDEAS

     Hey guys I'm back! Recently I made myself a Dreamcatcher, from the tutorial of TifffyQuake's pastel dreamcatcher video! Although I didn't make a pastel one like hers, I made one with blue yarn, plastic stone pieces hand wrapped with blue wire. I made it on my old metal bracelet that I have a lot. I also plan to make a dreamcatcher day for my class where we would all make dreamcatchers and I will provide a few of the materials and things to do it. Well put that aside, this blog is for something else. I AM indeed making a story and posting it on different platforms and it is a Minecraft story (why not cuz I like to) called "Broken Dreams(or Dremcatcher IDK need help to decide)". I have the storyline stuck in my head for a couple of days now. It's based off my life and you know, my friend told me that if any of the strings on the dreamcatcher is broken all the nightmares are going to come out and haunt your dreams to the amount of days you had the dreamcatcher without the strings broken. The story is basically a story with a very bad opening, with the main character's parents dead and her brother missing. Well I do NOT want to spoil the story for you, so that's how much of a conclusion that I can give you. Oh, and there will be OC's to be accepted, but will be limited since I don't know what to do with them. I will let about 3-5 OCs in. If you want to be a part, you must have a MC OC and have a DeviantART account to join since that is my main platform that I'm going to post. That's it for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment