Translate

Monday, May 5, 2014

Meaning Of The Arts To Me

     Music is also called performing arts that existed long ago. People have used it and heard it everywhere, anytime, any kind. Nowadays many countries have their own traditional music and the whole world use it widely.
     Performing arts was made strongly for the use of entertainment and relaxation. Imaginary and emotions also comes with the piece of music the composer wrote. Performing arts was created for people to enjoy and create, to perform(from the title) and write.
     I often use the Performing Arts as a consumer, listening to music and often being a performer-on schoole concerts and singing out my favorite songs- and composer- sometimes making up my own melody of music and projects at school.
     The importance of the Arts is very big to me because I might say that i dedicate my life to the Arts, writing little stories, drawing, and singing. The Arts had been a big part of my life since I put most of my time using the Arts as the real purpose of it.
     The Arts have made a big impact on history, without it the world will have no wonderful pieces of music like the Ninth Symphony, the Moonlight Sonata, and the Canon in D. Also the Literature have created a big change to, involving the Shakespeare plays. The Mona Lisa, considered a Visual Art, have a big place in the history of paintings too.
     I plan to change with the Arts by writing more long pieces of music, perform more often, write more stories, and contribute to the world of artists. I may not do all of these goals, but I may do some, and it will help me focus more on that one thing to make it good to the eyes, brain, or ear.
     Performing Arts, Literature Arts, and the Visual Arts have change the world and history, so is me. It helps me open more to the world and show my inner soul more.

No comments:

Post a Comment